Sunday, June 26, 2011

It is about time, I know.....

OK friends, I have been exhausted, and couldn't bring myself to think hard enough to type something that made sense.  Still not sure about that, but here goes.  Great week; however, once again very hard.  I did much better this time than the first week last time.  I am definitely more fit.  It took me until Friday to hit the wall, but hit the wall I did.  My back was just over the top by Friday.  On Fridays, we have a cardio disco class that is priceless.  You dance your butt off, but it is so much fun you don't realize how hard you are working. 

I went on a hike on Friday that went to Paramount Studio Lot where they filmed westerns such as Gunsmoke, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, etc.  I am posting some pictures of that -- really cool.  Not taking too many pics on the hikes as I have those already on here from last time. 

Feet in great shape.  Such a blessing from the last time.  Much smarter with my feet this time.  Again, a really challenging experience, but worth every minute.  After Sat aft and Sunday off, massage, and lots of rest, I can imagine starting over again tomorrow.

More to come.........











No comments:

Post a Comment