Sunday, October 24, 2010

Arrived!

I have arrived at Biggest Loser Fitness Ranch in Malibu, CA.  This afternoon was weigh-in, measurements, body fat (that was ugly), and life-coach discussion.  They certainly know how to pick employees because these people are nice beyond belief.  Several are former fitness ranch visitors themselves, and they have lost between 60-100 pounds, and kept it off at least three years.

Had dinner and orientation.  Dinner was a waldorf salad wrap -- absolutely delicious.  I will pass on that receipe when I get it.  Dinner's are approx 500 calories (never over, but perhaps less), so this was a lot of food for 500 calories.   Breakfast 300 calories, Lunch 400, and Dinner 500.

Heaven help me, tomorrow at 6AM it starts.  We will see if I can post tomorrow night; if not, don't worry, I just didn't have it in me.

Here it goes......

3 comments:

  1. I bet your rump is dragging about now. I can't wait to hear an update on how today went. I hope they worked you hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You made it through the first day. We are so proud of you. Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see how your first week goes. I'll see you Sunday! And then I'll be the newbie haha. Should be quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete