Thursday, October 28, 2010

Better Day

Today was a much better day.  I am actually not dying this evening.  Everyone says the second week you are like a different person--I am starting to believe it.  I felt much stronger today.  Still aches and pains, but so much better than Monday night.

Had a rocky hike today in Newton Canyon.  It is interesting hiking in shallow gullies with lots of rocks; also, very uphill, and very downhill. You have to be really careful not to turn your ankle.  A girl fell today and broke her ankle in two spots-- she is having surgery tomorrow.  Another reason why I am going at my pace on the hikes--I am going to do my best not to have an injury.

Watching Florida State, so I am going to close.  At least I get to see part of the fourth quarter.  We are ahead, but barely....Defense just completed an unbelievable goal line stand.  I promise I will post pics this weekend -- need to go watch the end of the game.  Game now tied.

Go Noles!   (I am trying to think of a name to name my body and show respect for what it is doing--any suggestions?)  LOL

4 comments: