Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday - Day of Rest












Hello everyone -- Heavenly Sunday -- Thank you Lord for a day of rest.  How fun to have time to talk on the phone, play on the computer, and just rest.  Lost 7 1/2 pounds this week.  I am just thrilled.  This is the hardest thing I have ever done, but the support of the other people here is phenomenal.  It truly is what gets you through.  We had graduation last night for those leaving, and it was so moving and inspiring.  This is such a chance of a lifetime, and I am so grateful for this opportunity to change my life.  I am posting some pics of the hikes.

3 comments:

  1. The blonde in one picture is my favorite hike guide, Ann. She is an the most lovely lady with a beautiful British accent. She is truly a delight. She is posing with another guest. Then, there is a picture of me with Ruth, my facebook and hiking buddy for the week. Further down are my two 4-week buds, Dirk and Christy -- both just amazing people, and both are inspiring hiking buddies as well.

    The hiking spots are Reagan Ranch, a trail near the Ranch (can't remember the name), Newton Canyon, and Malibu Beach. More to come......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing GREAT! Wow, 7.5 pounds lost in one week! Fabulous photos, Peggy! It great to know you have such a support group right by your side! Thanks for sharing your scenery with us.
    Lots of love! Gail

    ReplyDelete