Saturday, November 20, 2010

Final numbers

Weight loss 17.2 lb., 12.5 inches (5.75 from waist), 2.4% body fat lost, BMI -3 (fat to muscle ratio).  I am really happy with those results.  If I could measure strength, it would be incredibly different as well.  As I have said before, one of the hardest, but most rewarding things I have ever done.  I am so grateful for this opportunity. 

Thanks to all of you who read my blog and supported me through this journey.  I still have 20-25 lb. to go, but I believe I am off to a great start.  What is an hour of two of exercise a day after doing 7 hours a day for 4 weeks.  Pretty good psychology isn't it?

Had graduation tonight, and I had to say goodbye to many wonderful friends who were on this journey with me.  A special shout out to Dirk Lincoln who was a wonderful brother-son to me, and he is a wonderful gentleman.  Thanks Dirk!  Goodbye to Nicole who is an absolute darling mess (23 yrs old, but I tell her I think she is 12, and she calls me "the elderly woman".

Gotta finish packing for early, early trip to LAX.  I will post more pics when I get home.  Bye for now.......

2 comments:

  1. You did great girl...Another one of the elders pulled off a full month without any major injuries. Your numbers are fantastic and I bet you will lose some more your first week home. Congrats and I hope your flght home was uneventful and all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go PEGGY!!! We are ALL very proud of you!! How's it going with being home?

    ReplyDelete